Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall

Matthew 5:16: Jesus said,

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in Heaven. (New KJV)

As I look upon the beauty of fall, I see Jesus in it all. Beams of light bounce from leaf to leaf, leaving nothing but beautiful colors glowing in the trees. Each leaf seems to be illuminated. My eyes are drawn to the vast bunches of colors, each one having a different meaning. Yellow for the sunshine and the hope my Savior brings. Orange for the warmth of His touch. Red stands out the most; it is the Blood of my Savior, which makes me free.

The brilliance of fall brings warmth, sunshine and freedom. As the sun penetrates the sky and touches each leaf leaving it glimmering with beauty. My Savior sends beams of light to me. I let God penetrate my heart and his beauty shall be revealed in me.

Father, I pray the Holy Spirit will lead and guide me and that your light will shine through me for the entire world to see. Bless me, Lord, with your presence as I worship you.

© Copyright 2008 Marcella Panowicz