Friday, September 13, 2019

LIFE ALWAYS FINDS A WAY

By your perseverance you will secure your lives. Luke 21:19 (NABRE)

One bright sunny day, I was walking out to the job site, and I noticed a little green plant growing out of a brick column! I stopped immediately and took its' photo, then shared it to my social media page titling it, "Life Always Finds a Way." For the rest of the day, I thought how similar our residence in life is to that plant. 

Over the years I have heard many inspirational stories of how people have gotten through terrible trials and have come out on the other side stronger and wiser. We are made to be resilient. Cancer survivors remind me of this. No matter what we face in this life, God has given us His Spirit to accompany, guide and strengthen us. Even in death, life through Jesus continues.

In the hard times, we may feel defeated, but we are not! God is with us, reminding us to stand tall because nothing can defeat His children. I’ve realized this in my own life struggles. We can always start again and be fruitful no matter the timing or place God may have us. We can still grow right where we are, in the midst of trials, hardships and obstacles.

So do not allow yourself to feel like it’s over for you. Whatever your dream is or your hope, if you are still breathing, you still have a chance. Just like the little plant, you will burst through your obstacles and find life on the other side! With Jesus, anything is possible!

Lord, thank You for giving us a fighting spirit and Your Word which brings us life! Amen.

© 2019 Maritza Mejias-Ditzenberger

1 comment:

Christy said...

Very uplifting thoughts! Christy