Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chilled Morning

I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name, I will lift up my hands. Psalm 63: 4 (NIV)


I bathe in the fresh crispness of the morning air,
Letting its coolness soak into my flesh.
I am drenched with the essence of its clean fragrance.
The sunshine tenderly touches my skin.
A cool breeze caresses my cheek.
My spirit stirs inside me.
I lift my hands towards heaven.
My mouth full of praise and my heart full of joy.
Thank you Jesus for these moments of pleasure.

Each day before my feet hit the floor I pray for God’s mercy, love and strength. He is the air I breathe, the sun, the moon, the stars the trees. I see His magnificence through nature as I gaze upon the beauty of His creation. Every time a flower grows, the hand of God touches it.

All the earth cries out in praises every day. The mountains stretch upward seeking Him.
God spoke and brought the ground to pour out life. God’s touch is on everything. His face is right here on earth.

Thank you for your lovingkindness Lord. Give me strength to make it through each day until that time you have set for me to come home to you.

© Copyright 2008 Marcella Panowicz

1 comment:

Christy said...

What a seet way to praise the Lord.